By placing your order, you must have read and agreed to our Terms of Service.
The order procedure is the following:
- You send us all the necessary information (depending on the document you want to order). We receive and process your order and give you payment information.
- You pay 25% upfront money as prepayment for document(s) producing.
- We start to produce your document(s). Time constraints are 2-5 days (depending on your order).
- We send you scan/photos of your ready-made document(s). You check all the details and give us confirmation.
- You send us the rest of full amount and your delivery address. You will receive your document(s) in several days via UPS, FedEx or DHL (free of charge for you).
We accept following payment methods:
- Western Union (westernunion.com): Western Union is a global leader in money transfer and message services, with a history of pioneering service dating back more than 150 years. Western Union continues today to help consumers and businesses transfer money or make payments using money orders and other electronic systems. Consumers can quickly and easily transfer money to more than 170,000 Western Union Agent locations in over 190 countries worldwide – the largest network of its kind. Western Union also markets more than one quarter billion money orders every year. With about $3 billion in revenue, Western Union remains an industry leader with an eye toward providing fast and reliable money and messaging services. Australia, Austria, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom and United States citizens can pay online using a Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card.
- MoneyGram (www.moneygram.com): MoneyGram is a global leader in international money transfers and Travelers Express is the largest processor of money orders in the U.S. Together we are two trusted names making up MoneyGram International, Inc. We have helped people and businesses by providing affordable, reliable and convenient payment services since 1940.
- Bitcoin (www.bitcoin.org): Bitcoin is an anonymous decentralized digital currency that enables instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world. It’s the first practical implementation of a crypto currency, a form of money that uses cryptography to control its creation and management, rather than relying on central authorities.
- Bank transfers: To get the additional information and place the order mail us:firstname.lastname@example.org
- PayPal: PayPal is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account.